Thursday, May 28, 2009

Three steps to stop global warming

Stay tuned for the ultra-awesome photos associated with the posting’s title.

I had a weigh in on Monday, May 25th at International SOS clinic when I went to get some medication. 147 kg (323 lbs). After the clinic, I planned to do an RPM class, but I was too late and wound up doing about 2000 meters on the rower and a yoga class. Not as much caloric consumption, but still good because I continue to battle tightness in my lower back following big trip to Papua, Guam, and Australia earlier this month. I don’t know if it comes from too much time cramped into economy seats on planes holding the girls or sleeping in an awful bed at Hyatt in Guam (don’t stay there – overpriced and awful; terrible food and beds that would cause complaint in prisons, let alone fancy hotels) or from getting my lower body destroyed at Crossfit certification. Probably a combination of all those. The yoga helped, my lower back and my metrosexual street-cred.

On Tuesday, I did an RPM class and BodyPump. Solid workouts in both. Last night, I did another RPM class, and I was really battling fatigue. I plan to ramp down tonight with a light workout and stretching. Tomorrow back to RPM and BodyPump. Then on Saturday into some hardcore Crossfit workouts for the weekend.

I am trying to do better job of incorporating more low-density caloric foods (veggies, veggies, veggies, and also fruit and lean meats). No supplements and trying to minimize grains and refined carbs. Doing OK. Need to improve. Plan for next steps to be logging of food, followed by a two-week trial of full Zone adherence of weighing and measuring. I am two weeks away from 29 years of age. I’d like to be 100 kg by 30. It’s possible!

No comments: