Thursday, March 29, 2007

Chasin’ Around, Doing More of the Same

Sometimes being productive is about ruts and routines. Moreover, those routines make for habits which make for lifestyle changes. And that’s a good thing. I reckon that is a fair description of the last couple weeks of workouts. Hitting the gym consistently, keeping dietary blips to a minimum --though the last couple days on that front have been overly naughty. Last weekend was another solid week of aerobics class, burning over 2,000 classes each day. And this weekend is a plan for more of the same. On Monday, I played soccer with our company league in Jakarta for about the third time in my life. While wearing my heart rate monitor (which henceforth I will only refer to as HRM), certainly didn’t make any less terrible a player, it also me to register a solid 1,500 calories burned running around like an idiot. I wasn’t happy about losing the game but I was happy about losing the calories.

On Monday, I will return to Papua for the third month weigh in on the original scale. Stay tuned for the results.

No comments: